A quick look at my little world.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spiderman 3


I took my wife to see Spiderman 3 on Monday. She'd arranged us to have a date night - kids all taken care of. We went out to El Tapatio for dinner. Then it was off to see Spiderman 3. I've read several blogs and review of Spiderman 3 so you are probably tired of hearing about it. I'll be brief in my comments.

Movie for entertainment: I loved it. It was a bit busy with the black suit theme, the Goblin Jr. theme, the sandman theme, the MJ theme and the new photographer/Venom theme - BUT, I loved it. It all worked to a climax at the end.

Movie for spiritual content: There is so much to say here.
  • good vs. evil
  • greed
  • revenge
  • forgiveness
  • power
  • true friendship

There are MANY opportunities to talk about faith and spiritual things.


There you go, my humble take. I give it 3 thumbs up (I borrowed one from my wife).

No comments: