A quick look at my little world.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

fellowship fun

Another fun night at The Tobs. The Tobs are a baseball team in Wilson. They are college students playing in a summer league. Two guys are from UNC. One guy is from Barton and the rest are from all over. At the game I saw several from our church. It was great to see my good buddy Ben. I haven't seen him in a while. It was good to talk to him. My girls were with me. Whew! I don't know how single parents do it. Rhonda had to work tonight, so it was just me with the girls. Anyway, the Tobs won! Yea.

Yes, it was a nice time. You know we need more fellowship, much more. It doesn't have to be deep. We don't always have to sit and talk, but just hang out - like at a ball game. I didn't spend a bunch of time with "everybody," but I was there with them. That is something we need to work on at our church... how about yours?

I'm listening to the Boson v. Royals ball game on the computer (mlb.com). Braves already won tonight.

1 comment:

Rick Womack said...

agree...
and, go braves...