A quick look at my little world.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

... and we're back

So what's been going on? Last night we had our church night at the Tobs. That was good fun. Carey won the drawing to throw out the first pitch. I got a signed ball (two guys are from UNC).

Lately I've been real busy. I see so much to do, sometimes so much that I don't know what to do first. I caught myself sitting in my office looking and my desk and thinking... I'm going home. I didn't, but I thought it.

Tomorrow, my oldest has her swim lesson. She has had 3 so far and she can dive, swim and tread water. If she could walk on water, she could be like her mother - ha ha ha. Chelsey is giving her the lessons. She is really patient!

We'll I'm signing off -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about so much to do.....where do I start? Just droppin in to tell ya that I love ya, so dont forget it! Hope to see ya at camp meeting, it will be easy to find me just look toward the stage...I'm usaully behind Pastor Rodney...lol Anyways the Woody's send our Love!
Pastor Jay