A quick look at my little world.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Weekend Update 7-22-2006

I know it's a bit late for a weekend update and this may take a while. I've had a busy weekend and first part of the week.

My wife and some ladies went to a Woman's Conference Friday and Saturday. They had a great time. I went to Parker's BBQ with my girls, in-laws, bro-in-law and his kids. They we played a round of Putt-Putt.

Sunday services were good. Youth Service was very good. I talked about the "Full Armor of God." BUT ... hopefully in a new light.

Last night Rhonda and I hit two movies - Lady in the Water and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Hmmm - my reviews? Lady in the Water was very interesting. Not as good as The Village, but good nonetheless. I'd like to "think" about it more. One of those "think about it" movies. Pirates... well, it has some great scenes and Johnny Depp was great, the movie was... lacking. It didn't end well either. Maybe I'll watch it again when it comes out on DVD. I will definitely watch Lady in the Water again on DVD.

I'm grilling steaks right now and then Rhonda and I are off to the Tobs baseball game. Fun stuff.

No comments: