A quick look at my little world.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Here's Your Sign - Event


It's been a busy day so far. My wife and I have been up at the church all morning working on signs for a student event. It is a student led youth service. Churches from all over Wilson County submit students names to be part of a team to plan a city/county-wide youth service. (we are part of a network of youth workers, WAYnet) I'm leading this event. Their them is "Here's Your Sign" because we are doing the event the evening of SYATP and their theme is Psalm 46:10 - "Be still and know that I am God..." They said when we get too busy in our lives for God and mess up, it is like Him saying, "Here's You Sign - I'm God." There is a bit more to it, but I think it is great!







On a light note:
A hospital posted a notice in the nurse's lounge saying: "Remember, the first five minutes of a human being's life are the most dangerous."

Underneath, a nurse had written: "The last five are pretty
risky, too."

that's all - I'm out

No comments: