A quick look at my little world.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

light in the tunnel

Ok, there is light at the end of the tunnel - I just hope it is not another train, I hate when that happens...

One Event is finished - Shiloh did an excellent job hosting the event (for the first time EVER). We had 350 people in attendance!

My wife's yard sale is OVER, cleaned (12 tables taken back to church and put away) up and the leftover junk... I mean stuff has been hauled off. Yes I worked the yard sale, did my part, got up at 6:00 AM because people were already out (with flashlight in hand) to buy stuff. Here is a trustworthy saying, "If you have to have a flashlight... you are up too early on a Saturday!" Can I get a witness?

Now I'm finishing up work on the church bulletin, the youth bulletin, 2 sermons (AM & PM) and putting the lapel mics back in the sanctuary -- for Sunday (tomorrow).

I think I'll take Monday off. Don't wake me until noon and then only for lunch and then a nap!

Whew!

The good news is that UNC football won't lose today... they have a bye week!

Well, back to work, enjoy your weekend!

No comments: