A quick look at my little world.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

slow down ... then speed up

I suppose thing are going well. Sunday (Oct. 1) I preached the AM and PM service. That went well. The it was time for some rest. The next Sunday (Oct. 8) was GREAT! I took a vacation Sunday and went to the Carolina Panthers game! Awesome. It was me, my wife and two other good friends - we had a blast. This Sunday is HomeComing - yea! Good food! Next Sunday (Oct. 22), I preach again... yes, both AM & PM. Whew! It slows down... then speeds right back up. So here is a synopsis:

Sunday, Oct. 1 - Preach AM & PM (btw: the day before was our BIG FAT ALL-DAY YARD SALE)
Sunday, Oct. 8 - Vacation Day - all day at the Carolina Panther's Game!
Sunday, Oct. 15 - HomeComing - good food, easy day
Sunday, Oct. 22 - Preach AM & PM
Sunday, Oct. 29 - hmmmm, we'll see



Peppers hitting the Browns QB - all day baby!

No comments: