A quick look at my little world.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Wetmas... Christmas

I'm dreaming of a DRY Christmas...

What a Christmas - it's been raining here all day! This would be great if... someone got a bunch of movies for Christmas, no one had to travel and there were no kids in the house. But ... 3 strikes and we're wet! At least we are all together, healthy and having fun - just not out side. If you step on the front lawn, you foot goes down into 3 inches of water. I'm waiting for a Navy vessel to go by.

More later... but here's a pic from the UNC game Rhonda and I went to (along with two other great friends, Chris and Denise).


AND... me and Denise (a friend from church). Her husband Chris and Me and Rhonda and Rhonda's sister and her husband went out for my birthday. Denise and I were trying to embarrass Chris and Rhonda. I think we at least got close.

Hmmm, wonder if I'll get in trouble for that last pic. At least we'll see who is reading this.

1 comment:

Rick Womack said...

I'm reading it and I notice that in both pics your hair is covered by some article of clothing/clothe. So, that leads me to believe that you're losing your hair and are too ashamed to own up to it (at least on the internet). Am I right?