A quick look at my little world.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Minute

I spent 5 days in Charlotte, NC at the Youth Specialties - National Youth Workers Conference. Great stuff. My buddy, David and I roomed together at the Omni and had a great time. It was a bit overwhelming though - so much information in 5 quick days. Anyways, I'm back. Maybe I'll blog a bit more now.

I met lots of great people: Tony Campolo, Greg Stier, Lost and Found, Tic Long, Philip Yancey, and Andy Brazelton - and too many others to mention, AND not enough time to like to them... well except Andy.

Last night was our youth group Christmas Party. We went to the Nativity (movie) and then to RGs house for dinner. Good fun. I'll try to post pics later - if you want (that means, "will I get requests for pics?")

be back later... maybe

No comments: