A quick look at my little world.

Friday, February 02, 2007

blogs and podcasts - where are you

I've been busy - too busy reading everyone else's blog to do my own. It seems like I think of stuff to write about when I'm not at the computer and then when I am... I'm either busy or can't think of what I wanted to write.

I've enjoyed reading Josh Griffin's blog - lots of random stuff with a bit of youth ministry thrown in. I have his and a few others pop up in a Google homepage window. That's cool.

Question: what podcasts are you listening to? I'm watching the Simply Youth Ministry (Doug Fields) video podcast and I just started getting a few others (Willow Creek youth ministry & Catalyst) but two of my favorites are Sheep Laughs and Christian Comedy Podcast. Check them out for a good laugh. Both are short.

That's all for now. Love to hear what you are listening to out there.

No comments: