A quick look at my little world.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Eating in Wilson - Mama Mia's Pizzeria


Monday, took the family to Mama Mia's Pizzeria. They don't have a website, but they do have great food. It was our first visit to the Pizzeria. I got the Chicken Parmesan Sandwich and Rhonda got the Cheese Steak Sandwich. The meals came with fries or onion rings and a drink. I got fries while Rhonda got the onion rings. We split both meals. Great food! Hannah got a great slice of pizza and Rachel got the Baked Ziti. The girls said their lunch was "yummy!"


The service was good too. Our drinks were never empty and the place was clean. We will go back.


After lunch Rhonda and the girls took off for Williamsburg for the week. So, I've been in Wilson alone. I've eaten at San Jose with a buddy of mine and Parker's BBQ with Pastor Long.

No comments: