A quick look at my little world.

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Great Fable

I've got lots to blog about, but not a lot of time, maybe later.

Here is a great fable - I got it from a daily email from Mikeys Funnies. If you want a great clean funny every day, subscribe!

Mr. Rabbit was walking down the road when he spotted a crow at the tip top of a very tall tree. He shouted, "Good morning, Mr. Crow."

Mr. Crow shouted back down, "Good morning, Mr. Rabbit."

Mr. Rabbit shouted up, "Whata ya doin' today?" and the answer shouted back down was, "Absolutely nothin' Mr. Rabbit! Absolutely nothin' and loving it."

Well, that sounded pretty good to Mr. Rabbit. So he shouted back up, "Do you think I could do that too?"

Mr. Crow shouted back down, "I don't see why not!"

Well, Mr. Rabbit lay down on the side of the road and began doing absolutely nothing.

In 30 minutes a fox came along and ate him.

The moral of the story: You can get away with doing absolutely nothing, but only if
you're really high up.

There is always a "THOT for the day" added. Here is todays...

today'sTHOT
Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fishburger and I realize, Oh my, I could be eating a slow learner.

No comments: