A quick look at my little world.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight



I went to see Batman: Dark Knight last night... Awesome Movie! It is so intense. You think it is almost over and then "Bam" "Pow" there is a twist. It is dark - not at all like the cartoon-like Batman movies. It is also true to what I remember about reading Batman comics and watching early Batman shows. It is an excellent follow up to Batman Begins.


Christian Bale is the absolute best Batman. He is not too over the top action, but just right in the roll. I thought no one would be a better Joker than Jack Nicholson, but I was wrong - Heath Ledger really sells the roll. He was a dead on Joker. The rest of the cast was also incredible. No on dropped the ball on this one.


I give it an A!


By the way, they leave some of the story hanging... looking for the next installment. Oh yes!

No comments: