A quick look at my little world.

Friday, July 18, 2008

What to do

First, my last post started with "And my life goes on." That was NOT to mean that I don't want it to go on. I meant, here I still am. I'm alive. I've not posted in a long time, but I'm still alive.

Not sure what to post. I read a bunch of other blogs. Most are inspirational. Not sure if I can be that inspiring. Also, when do you find time to post? Right now I need to be doing many other things. I guess I don't really have anything pressing to post and I don't think I have any readers anyway. Oh well, I read it - that's one!

Maybe more later.

1 comment:

Geewiz387 said...

You might have a couple of readers. Just helping the kids is inspiration enough. I hope to open a youth center/ministry in my area so I can inspire kids as much as you do.