A quick look at my little world.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Book Review: For Young Men Only


For Young Men Only


I wish I had this book when I was a Middle School or High School student. It would have saved me a bunch of grief with girls. Well, I probably would have still had grief, but at least I would have understood the girls better.


This is an EXCELLENT book when it comes to understanding girls. No, it's not a million pages long or magic. It is just a very well written book based on much research about girls.


Jeff Feldhahn & Eric Rice have a great writing style that keeps the book from becoming some regurgitated pile of stats. Instead, it is an easy to read, and sometimes funny, book that gives great insight into the mind of the girls.


In the book:

Why does it seem good girls go for bad boys?

Why do girls say one thing and then something completely different?

What are the "break up" signs.

What are girls really looking for in a guy.


This should be required reading for all guys. It seems to be written mainly for Middle School and High School guys, but all guys could get something out of if. It would be a great read for a father and son too.


By the way, I tried out some of the questions on some of the girls in my youth group... dead on!


Get the book - you won't be disappointed!


You can get the book here or here.

No comments: