A quick look at my little world.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Bible Verse On Your Blog

Hello again,

I had sent you an email a few weeks ago, but never received a response. I was checking out your
blog, and really enjoyed some of your thoughts.

I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to check out a neat little Bible Verse script I had created,
that would look great on your blog. It randomly displays a Bible Verse each time the page is loaded,
and has 17 different Bible translations available.

Of course it is 100% free to use, as we are just looking to support fellow Christian sites. You can also
configure the script for the look and feel of your site. Please take the time to check it out:

http://www.sacredmint.com/webmaster/christian-random-bible-verse.htm

I'd be happy to assist you in setting it up, and even create some custom graphics if you need them.

Please let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance, and God Bless...

Jason Del Giudice

Phone:

(866)923-4656

Email:

jdelgiudice@sacredmint.com

Web:

http://www.sacredmint.com

No comments: