A quick look at my little world.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Over! Waiting 'til next year.

Well the season is finally over. I guess we will wait until next year. Yes I'm talking about the UNC Men's Basketball season. Earlier in the year I got to see the new National Champs Banner in the Dean Smith Center. I'm sure there will be more - gotta let someone else win this year .

Yesterday was Sunday, good services at church. Sunday night was Youth Group - Fusion Live Youth Service. I spoke about "God's Extreme Make Over." There are so many shows out there that focus on our outward appearance. God focuses on our inner world. Read Galatians 5 - wow. The "Fruit of Spirit" is where God wants to work on us. If you are showing love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfullness, gentleness, and self-control - you are way ahead of the inner-makeover. We spend sooo much time working on our outward appearance (body, hair, clothes, cars, jobs) only to find that our inner-world is in shambles.

Here is a great website for families. It deals will many "family" subjects. Check them out...

www.homeword.com

I'll sign off now and I still say "Go Heels"

jeff

2 comments:

Rick Womack said...

Jeff, Here's another great family site...www.georgiadogs.com

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»