A quick look at my little world.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Digging my iPod

Man, I'm loving my iPod and iTunes. Can really see some $$$ slipping through the fingers and into my iPod. Must show restraint. My wife bought me a gift card to iTunes - very cool.

Found this cool site. They give you the #1 songs on any date in history. Find the #1 song on your birthday, anniversary, any date. So, here is the question, what was the #1 song on your birthday, anniversary and kids birthday?

my birthday: "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by Peter, Paul & Mary
my anniversary: "That's the way it Goes" by Janet Jackson
wife, Rhonda birthday: "Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves" by Cher
Hannah birthday: "Angel of Mine" by Monica
Rachel birthday: "Lose Yourself" by Eminem

Now there is an odd set of music. Bet no one has those in the same playlist.

So, what is your birthday/anniversary playlist?

1 comment:

Rick Womack said...

my birthdate: Ode to Billy Joe by Bobbie Gentry
my anniversary: Everything I Do (I do it for you) by Brian Adams (great song)
Patrice b-day: One Bad Apple (not making this up...) by The Osmonds
Josh: Waterfalls by TLC
Alyssa: Independent Woman (Pt. 1) by Destiny's Child