A quick look at my little world.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fantasy Football Thoughts

I'm in a fantasy football league. We are using cbs sportsline - the free league. I won my game the first week and I had the highest score for the week. So far this week I'm winning my game. I have two players to watch on Monday night (S. Moss and Cooley - both from Washington). My opponent has the kicker from the Chargers (playing now as I type) and a receiver from Washington. Hopefully I can pull out another win.

Here are my thought. Fantasy Football makes you pull for or against teams/players that you would not usually pull for... or against. For example, T.O. is on my best receiver. Now I don't usually pull for him and NEVER for Dallas. BUT, there I was pulling for T.O. and Dallas. Crazy, huh?

Well, I'm hooked. I love Fantasy Football. My problem is that when I'm looking at trading players or picking them up from waivers, I'm too afraid of picking the wrong guy. I've only made two roster changes. I also switched one of my starting running backs with a reserve, then switched him back. It cost me 6 points. Ooops.

If your in a league - have fun!

No comments: